My Biblically based opinion on all things. Political, Social, Cultural, Spiritual, etc...
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." The Romans 15:4 Project
Mick Dobra

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bible Challenge 2008 - Week 52

Week 52

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." . . . He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen. (Revelation 22:16,20-21)

Knights and Ladies, we eagerly await Jesus' return! Come, Lord Jesus!

Monday --- Revelation 18
Tuesday --- Revelation 19
Wednesday --- Revelation 20
Thursday --- Revelation 21
Friday --- Revelation 22

I pray:

Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, how great and glorious is your love; for you have given us Your Son as our Savior and your Holy Spirit as our comforter and guide. I give all praise to you!

I pray, Lord, that your Word has been received and implanted in all who have participated in this Bible Challenge. I pray that we would be doers of the word and not just hearers. I pray that the world would come to know you through us; through our love for you and our love for each other, and our good works in your Holy Name.

To you, Almighty God, Father – Son – and Holy Spirit, to You be the glory forever and ever – Amen!

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)



{ Bible Knights } { The King } { The Sword } { The Quest } { The Fellowship }

{ The Chaplain } { The Project } { The Vision } { The Blog }





All Scripture links by BibleGateway.com Unless otherwise noted.

To Subscribe, { Click Here } and Check the newsletter box in the message.

To UnSubscribe, { Click Here } and write "UnSubscribe" or "take me off" in the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment